- Type: Sculpture
- Medium: Black foamboard, fishing line and aluminium rods
- Production Date: 2016
- Description: This work was created as part of the artist's Creative Scotland - funded residency in the Pathfoot Building, University of Stirling in 2016-17 and exhibited in the associated exhibition 'Low-rise, High-function' in Autumn 2017. Ally Wallace made work focused on Pathfoot‘s modernist architecture in relation to the art collection housed in it, the surrounding landscape and the people who use the building. The rectangular forms in this mobile are based on the proportions of Pathfoot's concrete fascia panels and their floating, constantly changing positions refer to the buildings lightweight, flexible design.
- Digital Copy:A digital copy exists.
- Location: Pathfoot Gallery 4
- Accession Number: 2017.31
- Contact: University of Stirling Art Collection